Art, Tomfoolery & Shopping at the Imperial Pub
You are cordially invited to a night of poetry and tomfoolery!
Doors at 7 pm | Tomfoolery from 8 – 10
The Imperial Pub’s Backroom
54 Dundas Street East, Toronto
Jessica wants to treat you, your friends, and your enemies to some poems and art and show off her wares. This is a chance for you to buy some art from artists for your friends, family, lovers, and your own sweet self. And of course, to get a little raucous.
Here is what you need to know:
- NO COVER! Just bring yourself!
- Jessica's ART PRINTS, POETRY BOOKS and the line of HOLIDAY GIFTS she designed will be available for purchase and come with an exclusive original drawing from the artist herself!
- There will also be some special SURPRISE GUESTS PERFORMING and selling their own wares as well... Expect poets. But what to expect of the poets, we can’t tell you.
- There will be a prize for the BEST MOUSTACHE (either come sporting your own, or make one in the back-room – materials will be provided).
- There will also be a COLOURING CONTEST. So you get to be an artist too.
- Bring cash for our RAFFLE! We're raffling off an original framed print, a set of ornaments and a mural painting by Jessica (which you can keep for your own dang self or give away to someone for Christmas). Raffle tickets will be five big ones!
This event is open to anyone who wants to come, so please, invite anyone who wants to listen to poems, play a little, and maybe buy some art.
1. The beer’s not free, but the event is
2. Jessica’s willing to sell or trade her soul, but you better offer something real good in exchange
3. Shoplifters will be disappointing
4. No shirt, no shoes, you’ll be chilly
5. Jessica loves children, but the event is for the young at heart only